Law & Disorder on August 8, 2018
Here is the link to the show Law & Disorder if you didn’t get a chance to hear it.
- Question: I got a root canal done and the pain never went away. It feels worse than before. Is my dentist required to fix it without charge?
- Answer: Dentists are not normally required to fix the issue free of charge but some insurance policies may allow for it.
- Question: We rent a house in Holly Hill and resided here for 3 years. My wife was playing in the yard and she fell through the lid of a 55-gallon drum that was buried in the backyard. We didn’t know about it. What can we do?
- Answer: This requires additional information; please give us a call and we will try to help you.
- Question: What recourse does a tenant have if there’s black mold and other toxic mold from a roof leak that’s been known about for 7 months now?
- Answer: You may choose to leave eventually if they fail to fix the issues.
- Question: If you’re in a car accident and you’re going 35-40 mph and your airbag doesn’t deploy, you suffer personal injury from it, what do you do?
- Answer: The front air bags normally only deploy if you get hit from the front. If you were hit from the front and they did not deploy, you may have a case.
- Question: If a person brings their dog on my property without my permission and my dog rips open the gate and attacks the dog, am I at fault? I have a “Beware of Dog” sign clearly displayed.
- Answer: Normally having a “Beware of Dog” sign protects you in some instances.
- Question: My work just asked me to sign a Non-compete agreement. I’ve done this type of work in Florida my whole life. The issue is if I sign this, will I have to become a hair dresser in between the Non-compete?
- Answer: Non-compete are based on 2 things. Scope is what it entails and how far it goes out. It depends on many variables such as if it states you cannot work within the entire state, or the city which might be too large of a geographical area.
Listed below are other recent shows if you missed them during the week.