Do you have a local haunt you want featured on this page?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
The Haunted Road
Orlando | Select nights through 11/7
- The Haunted Road is Central Florida’s first drive-thru, completely contactless Halloween experience.
- The entire event was designed with physical distancing measures in mind, from contact-free check-in by QR code, to immersive drive-in scenes.
- The event features a terrifying mix of theatrical storytelling, horrifying creatures, unexpected scares and a twisted take on immortal tales to satiate the need for screams this fall, all from the comfort of your car.
- The original storyline presents familiar characters like you have never seen them before. As guests drive through each nightmarish scene, they’ll be immersed into a ghastly rendition of an untold story of Rapunzel as she journeys into a world of disarray, faces bloodcurdling creatures – and lots of shocking scares.
- Guests will be driving from scene to scene, and the story will come to life through set pieces, props, live actors, lighting, sound and visual effects to truly immerse you and your group into Rapunzel’s journey.
- Similar to a drive-in theater, you’ll tune in to a radio station to hear the stereo sound and music synced to the live action.
- At each scene, guests will be required to park their car in order to experience the terrifying story. Actors may approach the cars only while safely parked.
- A family-friendly version of the event will also be available during the daytime on select weekends. The daytime version will feature an adaptation of the immersive scenes and storyline, but trading screams for Halloween fun the entire family can enjoy.
- The event will take place in East Orlando at 15239 Lake Pickett Road, Orlando, FL 32820.
- Guests can get haunted on select nights through November 7. Tickets will start at $15 per person and will vary per event night.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online; there won’t be any ticket sales available at the event location.
- At the time of purchase, you will have to select a specific date and entrance time. The event is expected to sell out, so make sure to get your tickets early!
For more information, visit TheHauntedRoad.com
Busch Gardens - Howl-O-Scream
Tampa Bay | Select nights through 10/31
Tampa’s premier Halloween event returns earlier than ever for 28 killer nights with scare zones and haunted houses, including THREE ALL-NEW haunted house experiences.
Fear returns to its most immersive form with the return of iconic horror-filled haunted houses to terrify guests at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, Tampa Bay’s BIGGEST haunt event. Park guests will find nowhere to hide as zombies, deranged clowns, werewolves and new surprises stalk their prey throughout eight scare zones, and unpredictable roaming hordes lurk in the darkness. Beyond the haunts, killer entertainment can be found on stage with “Fiends!” returning to the Festival Field and last year’s best-kept-secret “The Rolling Bones” performing electrifying rock covers at Dragon Fire Grill.
Howl-O-Scream is a separately ticketed event at Busch Gardens beginning Sept. 10 – Oct. 31, 2021, every Friday through Sunday.
SeaWorld - Howl-O-Scream
Orlando | Select nights through 10/31
A new terror has surfaced, and there’s nowhere to hide. Howl-O-Scream has washed ashore at SeaWorld Orlando, and this time, the fear is everywhere.
Evade angry haunts as they rampage through scare zones. Seek shelter indoors, only to find you’ve entered a house of horrors. Deepen the thrill with a nighttime coaster ride. Quench your thirst for fear at a fiendishly interactive bar. Feel the monstrous electricity of a live show.
Experience 27 nights of fully immersive fear this fall, only at SeaWorld Orlando.
Howl-O-Scream 2021 is a separately-ticketed night event.
A Petrified Forest 14 Years Of Fear
Altamonte Springs | Select nights through 10/31
Come aboard the Moonlight Express on its ill-fated maiden departure. The conductor, Cornelius Fisk, doomed the train by crossing the Wendigo’s land. Now your SOUL will join the passengers haunting the wreckage forever.
Walk through the MIND of the crazed artist Ida Steek. Daughter of taxidermists and skilled with a needle herself, she has a maddening urge to impress the Wendigo with her creations. Watch your step, for her freakish masterpieces are waiting for you.
Enter the end of humanity and try to survive the wasteland of the apocalypse. If not deemed worthy, your BODY will be taken for the cause of feeding the ruler Saul and his court of the Wendigo.
Gatorland's Gators, Ghosts and Goblins
Orlando | Select nights through 10/31
Gatorland’s “Gators, Ghosts, and Goblins 2021 return for it’s third year of family fun and fright done right! Come on out this weekend! Event is only weekends - October 9th through October 31st!
Search for Cryptids in “The Crocs and Cryptids Zone!” where you’ll meet Gatorland’s Skunk Ape while you search for hidden cryptozoological beasts!
Then, grab your Lederhosen for Frank & Steins Ooky Kooky Octoberfest featuring live music from “Polkageist,” Gatorland’s own undead polka band as well as German Beer and food for purchase.
The extra spooky “Swamp Ghost’s Monster Museum” returns this year! Dare to enter Swamp Ghost’s lair and learn the origins of history’s most infamous monsters… and maybe come face to face with a ghoul or two!
All this plus multiple themed haunt zones, interactive characters, animal meet-and-greets, a Children’s Halloween Costume Parade at 1:30PM with treat bags for all kids who participate! There’s also fun shows, multiple photo opportunities, a trick-or-treat trail from 11 AM to 2PM with candy giveaways, and more!
Gatorland’s Gators, Ghosts and Goblins is included with your regular park admission!
There’s Halloween fun for Everyone at this all-ages daytime Halloween event!
Children and adults can wear family-friendly costumes if they like. Nothing scary or gory, please – Bubba and Cooter are easily spooked.
Kissimmee | Year round
Mortem Manor Haunted Attraction is open year-round in Old Town, Kissimmee. Just minutes from Orlando and all major theme parks. Mortem Manor features 2 floors of award-winning fear, state-of-the-art special effects, live actors and animatronics.
Also featuring the "The Last Ride" - a burial coffin simulator ride that will leave you in total darkness, smelling the scents, hearing the sounds and feeling the movements as if you are being buried alive.
Dade City | Select nights through 11/1
SCREAM-A-GEDDON is what happens when the best minds in the haunted house industry come together in Tampa Bay, Florida to produce a premier haunted house experience.
Located in Dade City, Florida, just minutes from Tampa and Orlando, SCREAM-A-GEDDON is a Halloween horror park event like no other.
Face the Fear
Longwood | October 22, 23, 29 & 30
Face the Fear, the nationally recognized, terror attraction opens its doors once again for 4 mind-numbing nights of fun, frights, and fears that will you will remember for a long, long, time.
A strange discovery has led to the most frightening trip you will ever take
Get ready to face your fear once again in this terrifying, outdoor, immersive experience.
Be quiet, don’t make sound, because if you do – They will find you…
2021 Dates & Times:
October - 22, 23, 29 & 30
(Friday & Saturday both weekends)