It’s always fun when Taco and I try to read the listeners question from a distance.
Here is a link to the show if you didn’t get a chance to hear it.
- Thief hurts herself while committing a crime. Can she sue the property owner? She may be able to, but she’s not going to get a lot of sympathy from a jury.
- A woman wants to pay her rent with sex. Is that legal? No! You cannot contract for Sex in any manner. These contracts are not binding.
- Hit and run where a license plate is taken but the driver refuses to answer. What should I do? You need a lawyer to first find who the driver is and then get their insurance.
- Overtime question. Employers are responsible for paying overtime for all non-salaried employees and there are incidents where someone who is salaried but technically shouldn’t be where the employer might be liable.
- Someone printed and shared my photos from a listener’s facebook page at work. They want to sue. Answer: In most cases they need to show damages like lost a job, needed to go to a therapist and so on.
After the show, we past on the donuts because I am trying to lose some weight. We’ll see!
Listed below are other recent shows if you missed them during the week.
Jeffrey S. Kaufman is currently licensed to practice law in Florida and seventeen other states. Jeffrey can be found on Justia Lawyers, Martindale Hubble, and HG.org
For more information please visit; Kaufmanlynd.com or Whenyouneedus.com