Saturday, March 14 -- Inaugural DAYTONA 200/DAYTONA TT doubleheader – 2 races, 1 ticket!
- America’s most historic motorcycle road race.
- Similar to its four-wheeled brethren, the DAYTONA 200’s roots go back to the sands of Daytona Beach where they began racing in 1937 before moving the event to Daytona International Speedway in 1961 and incorporating the high banks of the “World Center of Racing.”
- In addition to the DAYTONA 200, ASRA (American SportBike Racing Association) and CCS (Championship Cup Series) will have a full schedule of road races Friday, March 13 through Sunday, March 15. DAYTONA 200 qualifying will take place on Friday, March 13 with the race going green the following day at 11 a.m.
- Competitive field of riders aboard 600cc sportbikes in an ASRA sanctioned 57-lap race.
- $175,000 purse and a Rolex Cosmograph Daytona watch at stake.
- Among the riders competing include:
- Defending DAYTONA 200 champion Kyle Wyman
- Four-time AMA Superbike champion Josh Hayes
- Former DAYTONA 200 champions Josh Herrin, Jason DiSalvo and Michael Barnes
- Staged on a course in the tri-oval of the Speedway and will utilize the legendary tri-oval start/finish asphalt straightaway as part of the actual racing surface
- Event showcases the intense rivalry between Indian and Harley-Davidson.
- The race brings flat-track racers inside Daytona International Speedway and provides another opportunity for guests to enjoy the state-of-the-art motorsports facility during Bike Week.
- Hot Leathers Fashion Show.
- Yaffe’s Baddest Bagger Bike Show on Friday March 13; Full Throttle Magazine Speedway Bike Show presented by GEICO on Saturday, March 14.
- Area’s largest motorcycle marketplace with one-stop shopping with the nation’s top motorcycle parts and apparel vendors.
- Only Bike Week location in the area with free manufacturer demo rides where you can ride the latest and greatest motorcycles. Participating manufacturers include Harley-Davidson, Vanderhall, Indian, Kawasaki Slingshot, Suzuki and Yamaha.
- Live music on the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley stage.
- Inaugural DAYTONA 200/DAYTONA TT doubleheader – 2 races, 1 ticket