When it comes to bombs, bath bombs seem like the least catastrophic and the most fun.
But apparently not always. Because though bath bombs might seem like a great, easy way to transform a boring old bath into a techni-color dream soak, one young woman's recent experience with the product was far from relaxing.
Rebekah Butler took to Twitter to share her story, and to warn others against succumbing to the same fate:
OKAYY SOO... ladies, DON’T YOU DARE BUY THE GALAXY BATH BOMB FROM KROGER. S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y.— Rebekah Butler (@rebekahGbutler) February 19, 2018
I was in the bath for a solid 5 minutes and now I am a freaking SMURF. It seriously dyed my skin. So to everyone I snapchat, enjoy looking at my forehead till I am no longer a smurf..😂 pic.twitter.com/yTvO62XTSB