Law & Disorder on January 9, 2019
Here is the link to the show Law & Disorder if you didn’t get a chance to hear it.
- Question: Do I have a claim on being falsely arrested and being acquitted but they still violate my probation?
- Answer: Just because you were found not guilty doesn’t mean they didn’t have probable cause to arrest you.
- Question: A pick-up truck ran a red light and t-boned another pick-up truck. The second pick-up truck then crashed into my car. Whose insurance is responsible for the damages?
- Answer: Depending on the situation, both might be responsible but definitely the first truck.
- Question: I was forced into Nolo contendere plea by pro bono attorney. Can I pardon after 16 years and no trouble?
- Answer: It depends on the situation. You can also use the state website to it look up.
- Question: My friends nephew stole his credit card and maxed it out. The kid that stole it doesn’t have anything to his name to take from him. What should he do?
- Answer: You should call the police and report it in a timely manner. You can contact the credit card company also and try to dispute the charges.
- Question: I’ve heard it’s better to get stacked versus unstacked uninsured motorist insurance.
- Answer: Yes. Stacked is a great option.
For more information please visit: Whenyouneedus.com