Woman Earns $100,000 A Year Selling Smelly Socks
- It’s a dirty job but someone’s got to do it.
- Roxy Sykes said her work in the foot fetish industry started with a compliment. She was told that she had beautiful feet and her career began.
- Now she has flipped her beautiful feet into a thriving business.
- She started an Instagram account which gained 10,000 followers in a month and then she began selling her used sneakers and socks.
- The socks go for around $35 a pair and some used shoes sell for around $250. Roxy said her friends and family support her business which rakes in a ton of cash and she said she loves what she does.
- Now she even trains models on how to get into the foot fetish industry.