Wayne Densch Inc, Budweiser and multiple other organizations in Central Florida are pulling together to gather goods for those in need up in North Florida dealing with the devastation of Hurricane Michael.
PLEASE SWING BY WITH ANY OF THE NEEDED ITEMS HERE:Oct. 26th and 27th @ The Barn In Sanford 8am-5pmNov. 2nd and 3rd @ Seminole Powersports in Eustis 8am-5pm
A Couple of Key Times for Saturday 10/26:10a-3pm – Big Red Bus with One Blood1p-5p – Sanford Police and Sanford Firefighters including the Sanford Activity Trailer with video games and more. 2pm – PHOTO OP with everyone involved
You can also drop off goods here at Wayne Densch Inc. front lobby anytime during our normal business hours Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm until Thursday November 1st.
- BABY ITEMS: Diapers, Formula, Baby Food & Nursery Water
- HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Sanitizer, Wipes & First Aid Kits
- CLEANING SUPPLIES: Mops, Brooms, Rakes, Gloves & Buckets
- FOOD: Non-perishable Items, Cans w/ PopTops & Canned Meat- DRINKS: Sports & Energy Drinks & Juices (AB is already supplying canned drinking water)
- PAPER GOODS: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
- MISC. ITEMS: Pet Food, Bug Spray, Totes, Towels, Candles, Lighters, Sleeping Bags, Gloves, Battteries, Tarps, Charcoal etc
- SPECIAL THANKS TO: Ryder Truck Rentals, Sanford Police Department, Sanford Fire Department, The City of Sanford, The Barn in Sanford, Seminole Powersports, Gators Dockside, Sonny's BBQ, Wing House, Hooters, Texas Roadhouse, Graffiti Junktion, Victorio's Oyster Bar & Grill, Crossroads 44, 1st Street Lounge, The Sanford Ave Tavern, West End Trading Company, Celery City Craft, Wekiva Island, Auto Addons, Outsiders Customs, Bud Mudfest Charities, AOK Tires, Seminole Harley Davidson, Gator Grill, Gator Bay, Legends Café, Gator Harley Davidson, Eagles of Umatilla, - AND MORE!Want to volunteer or get your company involved? CALL Steve at 407-947-1802