- Following Dave Grohl's Sound City and Sonic Highways, the Foo Fighters frontman is releasing a new documentary, which will also debut a new song played entirely by Grohl.
- Coming out via streaming services on August 10, Grohl wanted Play to showcase "the rewards and challenges of dedicating ones life to playing and mastering a musical instrument."
- During Play, Grohl creates a seven-piece one-man band, playing each instrument as he records a 23-minute long instrumental.
- A limited edition vinyl companion album will arrive on September 28th, which is available for preorder now.
- Have you watched the other Dave Grohl documentaries? When you were learning to play an instrument, how much time did you dedicate? Do you still practice?
Content Goes Here