This year’s 32nd Annual Surf Fest will feature over 400 competitive surfers in both the pro and amateur divisions in addition to a tandem surfing exhibition that will take place daily. Spectators are welcome to the event at no charge!
- Join Taco Bob from WJRR and Pinkman from Real Radio 104.1 on-site Saturday and Sunday from 12p-4p! We'll be giving away swag, concert tickets and more during both days of Surf Fest!
- A traditional Hawaiian luau with a live band, fire throwers and luau dancers will take place on the main stage Saturday September 2nd followed by a surf movie. Tickets are $15 and include a full meal on the beach. Be sure to bring your lawn chairs and purchase your tickets on NKFsurf.com because they will sell out!
- The Taste of Brevard is Cocoa Beach’s tropical party of the year and will take place on Sunday, September 30th at the Radisson Resort at the Port. Come sample fine food from over 25 of Brevard’s best restaurants while you bid on over 500 auction items including surfboards, paddleboards, Wyland artwork, and surf packs. Pre-purchased tickets are $35 and are $40 at the door. Tickets can be purchased at NKFsurf.com
- Live music will take place daily at the Westgate Pier and fun activities such as a cut-a-thon sponsored by Paul Mitchell and daily beach giveaways will take place on the beach.
- The Ron Jon's Surf School is once again open for business every day at 9 am with free surf lessons offered to beginnings.
- All surfing finals and awards will take place on Monday, September 4th! CLICK HERE for a full schedule and more info!